Skip to main content

I have forgiven X-Doe - Tsikago

Veteran Ghanaian musician, Patrick Gogoh, popularly known as Tsikago, says he has forgiven his colleague Musician, X-Doe, for every wrong he's done to him.

Patrick Gogoh aka Tsikago


According to the "Wo Be Ko" ( translated , You Will Go) hit maker , X-Doe is always going round speaking ill of him (Tsikago) although he hasn't done anything to him.


He continued that despite all the derogatory words from X-Doe against him, he rather receives blessings.


He remarked that he has genuinely forgiven X-Doe for all he has done to him and holds no grudge against him.


He advised that X-Doe should however desist from the habit of having to "diss" someone in order to be popular.



Tsikago said these in a radio interview with Aberolzi on GBC UNIIQ FM 95.7 MHz during the Saturday Jam which is aired every Saturday at 2:00 p.m.



Tsikago who once collaborated with X-Doe to drop "Daavi" is currently on a media tour promoting his latest tracks titled "Stepping" and "Mo Afa Mi La" ( translated , You Have Taken Me For Granted), after being away for over two decades.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DON'T MARRY WOMEN WITH EGO - ICGC Pastor Advices.

The Head Pastor of the ICGC Faith & Miracle Temple, Teshie Camp 2 Assembly, Rev. Samuel Nyarko, has advised men not to marry women with ego. Continuing from a teaching series he began earlier this year on the theme, "How to Make 2020 a Successful Year", Rev. Nyarko, during one of his evening Teaching Services on Tuesday, February 11, 2020, reiterated that, women with ego are trouble causers and would endanger the lives of men who married them.  "If you want to have a peaceful marriage then don't marry a woman with ego. She will drive you earlier into your grave". He added that "People who are egoistic are not ready to change and will always give you problems."  He, therefore, advised men to choose their life partners wisely. Teaching on why people don't grow, Rev. Nyarko established the points that indiscipline, loose life, wrong associations, wrong life partners, pride, arrogance, ignorance, unseriousness about life and its rewarding systems...

I CHARGE FOR THE SHOWS I PLAY - GOSPEL MUSICIAN REVEALS

Ace Ghanaian Gospel Artist, Daniel Agyin known in the music industry as Goldmann , says he charges for the shows he plays. Daniel Agyin a.k.a Goldmann Speaking in an interview on Adoa TV and monitored by PEX NEWS , Goldmann disclosed that he charges fees for any event he features in outside the church. "When an event Organizer invites me to participate and minister in their event, I charge them. This is because I believe their main focus is to make money, as such I also charge them. And I think this is fair for both parties",he said. With events organized by churches, the Deputy Director for Gospel Music at the Musician Union of Ghana (MUSIGA) , Goldmann , said he doesn't charge the Pastors. " As for churches, I do not have any rates for them. I believe the main objective of Pastors is to win souls, and therefore there is no need to charge them. I rather see it as an opportunity to join them win souls since it's also my aim, hence the need not to charge them. ...

The Secret I Kept In My Marriage

My husband and I have been married for over two decades. We have a son and he's our only son. But he's not my husband's.I know you might be wondering how or you might be calling me names but wait till you hear my story. source: nation.com I met Isaac Buxton at a UNICEF program in Geneva, Switzerland. He was representing his institution and I was also representing mine. He was sitting next to me and he was really charming  and adorable. He was six feet tall, with his immaculate suit and a cute spectacle on.  Before I had come from Ghana to the Switzerland, I had in mind to never leave the same - I wanted to get hooked. I was fed up with the single life. "How can a beautiful, fair and a gorgeous looking lady like me never get a boyfriend left alone a husband. This is surely gonna be my time," I kept saying to myself. I just couldn't wait to see myself hooked up with a foreign diplomat. I was imagining how my children would look ...

MUSIGHA Deputy Director nominated for international award .

The Deputy Director for music of the Musician Union of Ghana (MUSIGHA), Daniel Agyin, popularly known as Goldmann, has gained nominations in the 26th annual Gospel Choice Awards in the International Artist of the Year, International Song of the Year,  and the International Songwriter of the Year categories. His track, 'Nyame be ye '( God will do), earned him the nominations in this year's award ceremony. Daniel Agyin a.k.a Goldmann  Speaking to Pex News, Goldmann expressed his delight for the nomination saying," I am very happy to be nominated for these awards. It feels so great to be appreciated for your work and I pray I gain more nominations in other international awards in order to raise the flag of Ghana high." Founded by Jeffery Holmes, the Gospel Choice Music Awards (GCMA), formerly the Gospel Choice Awards, strives to celebrate the heritage of Gospel Music and also pay tribute to some of today’s most influential and renowned artists. The GC...

ISSA Releases 2020 theme song featuring Ghanaian Music Artiste

The International Singer Songwriters Association  (ISSA) has released a theme song for ISSA 2020 awards .  The  theme song, titled "One Song", a  collaboration of ISSA representatives from across the globe including Stevie Walton from the United Kingdom,  Arno Uit Ochten, Netherlands, Chris Michael, Canada, Michele Annunziata, Italy,  An Vedi , Russia, Corinne Barrett, Rhonda Huete and  Dolly Dunn all from USA, is trending on social media. The Deputy Director for Gospel Music of the Musician Union of Ghana  (MUSIGA) who is also the International Representative for ISSA in Ghana, Daniel Agyin , popularly known as Goldmann , featured in the song. Goldmann Sang the first  verse of the song as well as other lines . According to ISSA all proceeds from the sale of this single will benefit the Global Hunger Relief Fund. Background   The International Singer Songwriters Association was founded by Tamanie Dove, a singer songwriter from ...

Coronavirus: Government of Ghana to spend GHS 1 Billion on electricity reliefs

The government will spend a little over GHS 1 billion over the next three months on relief for electricity consumers amid the economic slowdown from the novel coronavirus pandemic.  About 87 percent of the Ghanaian population on 4.8 million metres who have access to the national grid are in line to benefit from these reliefs, according to the Energy Minister, Peter Amewu. The government is fully absorbing electricity bills for lifeline consumers; persons who consume 0 to 50 kilowatt-hours per month. The other categories of consumers will enjoy a 50 percent discount within the same period. Addressing a press conference on Thursday morning, Mr. Amewu gave a breakdown of the reliefs with the Electricity of Ghana (ECG) accounting for most of the beneficiaries. ECG currently oversees one million metres for its lifeline customers, which amounts to 27.4 percent of its customers.  “This means that at the current tariff level, Government is absolving almost an amount of G...